Web + Mobile Support
Rest easy with our expert support team behind you: we've got your back.
We provide comprehensive support packages that include almost any type of ongoing work for our clients. From simple content updates and graphic design, all the way to extensive software builds, server administration, and more. We pride ourselves on being able to complete a wide array of tasks, at a high level and with minimal supervision.
What Kinds of Support is Included?
Short answer – almost anything! We serve a wide array of industries, and can work on almost any website or mobile application. While our varying levels of support determine how many discounted hours are available, at any level you will have direct access to our talented designers, engineers, and web/mobile specialists. We even break down our work levels into tiered groups to offer more favorable hourly rates to our clients. Some examples of common tasks could include:
- Minor text additions to a website. (Tier 1)
- Design and build of a new landing page for a marketing campaign. (Tier 1)
- Update of a CMS website along with backup protection and full quality control tests. (Tier 2)
- Bug fix on a react native mobile app and re-submission to the app store. (Tier 2)
- Full website creation from design, code, content, to launch. (Tier 1/2)
- Design upgrade on an existing mobile application or website. (Tier 1)
- Speed audit on a website resulting in repairs and optimization. (Tier 2)
- High-level repairs or new feature builds on an existing web application of almost any framework. (Tier 2)
- Simple graphic design or photo editing. (Tier 1)
- Consulting on digital marketing, technical issues or overall software architecture for demanding applications. (Tier 2)
- On-page website search engine optimization and ranking audits. (Tier 1)
- Cloud server repairs and maintenance. (Tier 2)
We tackle every task with a great amount of care and skill, utilizing extensive quality assurance and proven project management workflows.
Our project lead has over 18 years of website and mobile app development experience, and all developers/designers that support you have at least 4+ years of experience at Tier 1, and 10+ years of experience at Tier 2. Effective communication is a core piece of operational success – our design and engineering is done in-house at our Southern California offices.
Support Package Benefits
Why purchase a package vs. on-demand? It’s simple really – our packages offer large hourly discounts, faster turnaround, dedicated staff, and access to premium services. We can even arrange for guaranteed SLA (Service Level Agreements) and custom project controls. Contact us for a no-obligation evaluation of our packages which can be adjusted to fit almost any requirement.
Afraid of Commitment?
That’s OK, you should be. We’d love to show you what we can do, and we can do short term on-demand support projects so you can try us out first. Simply pay our normal hourly rate for the exact tasks that you require, and we’ll do the work. No obligation, no hassle, we’ll show you the same talent and dedication that we give to all of our clients.
Even on-demand projects require a regular contract agreement to establish a working relationship and protect both of us. However, there is no minimum monthly commitment or financial obligation required upfront, and you may cancel at any time.
Standard support packages will require a contractual agreement and retainer to provide support for a minimum number of months (the support term). After the minimum, you may cancel at any time given a 30-day notice with a simple written request to your project manager.
All times are measured in business days, from the time of request, to completion. We constantly strive to complete support tasks as quickly as possible, and will respond with a turnaround within 24 hours of a request (immediate or faster for emergency requests or when under an SLA).
Support hours are logged in detail, and provided at the end of each month, or on-demand upon client request. Our clients have access to the billing and reporting portal at any time for real time reports.
Mazda Training Experience